Free Download Web application Penetration Testing Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
Are you a beginner and looking to break into the AppSec field? Don’t know where to start your Application Security journey?
Curious to know what it takes to get started with Bug Bounties? Then, this course is a great start for you. This practical web application penetration testing course is suitable for beginners and it covers a wide range of common web application attacks. Once you get the foundations right, you can build your skills on your own from there. This entry-level web security course also provides a custom web application developed in Java specifically for this course. In addition to it, the course also covers some challenges in a publicly available vulnerable web application. The course provides necessary background details to the concepts wherever necessary.
Following are some of the topics covered in this course:
- Web Application Architecture
- HTTP Requests and Responses
- SQL Injection – Authentication Bypass
- Manually Exploiting Error Based SQL Injection
- SQLMap for exploiting SQL Injection
- Cross Site Scripting – Reflected, Stored and DOM Based
- Cross Site Request Forgery
- Broken Cryptography
- Access Control Issues
- Arbitrary File Uploads
- XPATH Injection
- XML External Entity (XXE) Injection
- Java Deserialization
- Command Execution via Security Misconfigurations
- Command Execution via outdate software
You will learn the following for most vulnerabilities discussed in the course.
- Identifying a vulnerability
- How to exploit an identified vulnerability
- How to prevent the discussed vulnerability
NOTE: This is course is being updated and new content will be uploaded until all the advertised modules are covered.
Web application Penetration Testing Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.