Free Download Ultimate PHP Basics for Absolute Beginners – [200+ PHP Code] Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
Download 200+ PHP Source code used in this Course ……
Learn PHP 10X times faster with Examples, Exercises, Assignments, Blogs and Quiz ……
Complete Hands-on and Practical PHP Code for every topic in PHP ……
16+ hours of PHP Training fully focused on Writing and Learning PHP Code ……
Do you want to learn PHP from Scratch?
Download 200+ PHP source code from Introduction Section. (Lecture 2).
Will this course help me to learn PHP in the right way?
What will I do in this Course?
You will have fun learning PHP! Trust me.
This course will help you learn ……
- How to Setup PHP on Windows and Mac.
- Create your First PHP and Displayed on Browser.
- Learned about echo, print, comments and displaying PHP tags.
- What is PHP?
- Explain concepts like Client Server Model and Request Response Pattern
- Explain how PHP works to anyone in your own words.
- Embed PHP in HTML Pages.
- Run PHP on Console.
- Whitespaces, Escaping Characters and Reserved Words.
Define Variables and Constants.
- Quick Intro to String, Integer Data Types and Functions.
- Understand types of Variable Scopes, Predefined Variable, Variable Variables and Magic Constants.
- Difference Between Variable and Constants.
- What is Expression and Operators.
- Types of Operators – Conditional, Arithmetical, Incremental, Logical, Assignment, Comparison, Bitwise, Execution and Error Control Operators.
- Understand the Operator Precedence.
- Define Strings, Integers, Double, Boolean and null.
- Work with Data Types and Create your own Variables of scalar data types.
- Define Namespaces and Sub Namespaces.
- Organise your program into smaller chunks and include them.
- Understand Namespace Constants.
- How to check any conditions using Conditional Statements.
- Write Conditional Statements using if, ifelse and Switch.
Understand goto, break, continue and return keywords.
- How to Combine two Strings.
- Learn to use Strings functions – strlen, strpos, uppercase, lowercase, reverse, shuffle and others.
- Understand about heredoc and nowdoc.
- Able to define, store and print Arrays.
- Use foreach loop to iterate Array elements.
- Create different types of Arrays – Empty, Mixed, Indexed, Associative and Multi Dimension Arrays.
- Learn about Array function unset.
- Sort, Copy and Split Arrays.
- Create and Call your Own Functions.
- Passing Inputs and Capture Return Value from Functions.
- Default and Optional Values.
Understand How Dynamic Function Calling Works.
- Write Anonymous Function and Built-in Functions.
- Able to Pass Argument as Reference.
- Learn to Raise and Catch Exceptions.
- Able to Throw Custom Exceptions.
- Catch Multiple Exceptions.
- Raise and Catch Errors.
- Learn to work with File Directories.
- Copy, Rename and Delete a File.
- Able to Read and Write Files.
- Understand how to read Configuration Files.
- Learn how to Read and Write CSV File.
- Learn to Print Date and Time.
- Convert Timestamp to different Time zone.
- Common Use case of Date.
- and many more topics ……
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to start learning PHP Language from Basics.
- Beginners who want to start the career as PHP Developer.
- Web Developers who want to learn PHP server-side scripting language.
- Illustrator CC 2020 MasterClass
Content From: http://www.udemy.com/course/ultimate-php-course-for-absolute-beginners/
Ultimate PHP Basics for Absolute Beginners – [200+ PHP Code] Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.