Free Download Trading-Bot with Python Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
Would you like to learn how to develop bots to invest in the stock market? Or would you like to optimize your strategies?
In this course we will teach you how to fulfil these objectives and more! We are going to learn how to program in Python from scratch and build our knowledge until we are able to: 1) download data and transform it according to our wants and needs; 2) develop and backtest strategies; and 3) develop trading bots. This course is divided in 7 different modules:
- Introduction to the course. In this first section we are going to explore the outline of the course, how to use google colab and other basic pieces of information needed to start the course.
- Introduction to Python. Here we are going to learn the essential elements of programming like what are variables, classes and functions.
- Pandas and other useful packages. We will learn how to use pandas and other packages that will allow us to download and manipulate data.
- Use of Alpaca’s API. Where we will learn to download financial data and place buy/sell orders.
- Financial indicators. Here we will learn the theory behind some financial indicators and how to calculate them.
- Backtesting. In this section we are going to use financial data to optimize the parameters of our strategies in order to earn as much money as we can.
- Creating a trading bot. Finally we are going to learn how to create a trading bot that will invest on its own without our constant supervision.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in investing in the stock market
- People that want to implement trading algorithms
- Programmers who want to submerge into the trading world
- People interested in using Python to optimize their tradings
- Last updated 8/2021
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/trading-bot-with-python/
Trading-Bot with Python Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.