Download QwikTest – NexGen Online Exam & Quiz Software
– Nulled Codecanyon PHP Script for Free
QwikTest – NexGen Online Exam Software
QwikTest is an online examination software and assessment tool that assists educational institutions, corporate companies to create and conduct web and mobile-based exams.
- Supports Multiple Exam Types – Practice Sets, Quizzes
- Adaptive Learning Experience using Practice Sets.
- Conduct Live Quizzes using Quiz Scheduler
- Supports 7 Types of Questions including MCQs, Matching, Blanks, Ordering & Short Answer
- Supports Audio, Video, Comprehension, Image, Equation & Tabular Attachments.
- User Reward Points System.
- Restrict User to Single Session to prevent malpractice
Visit the website for more details. https://qwiktest.nearchip.com
Open Source Tech Stack
- Laravel – Leading PHP Backend Framework
- Inertia.js – Laravel-Vue Bridge
- Tailwind CSS – CSS Library
Support & FAQ
- PHP >= 7.4.10 and MySQL >= 5.7.24 is must. Currently, we only tested MySQL, MariaDB or Postgress is not yet tested.
- Currently, the application is not translation-ready or doesn’t have RTL support.
- Currently, the system doesn’t include a payment gateway. QwikTest is primarily implemented to help educational institutions and companies conduct tests for their students and employees internally. In the coming updates, we will implement a store with payment gateways but no ETA.
- Supports all modern browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Edge. Internet Explorer is not supported as it is discontinued.
- Front-end source code implemented in Vue.js (Unminified Vue Source) is not included in the Regular License and will be provided upon the purchase of the Extended License. Kindly check the link https://nearchip.gitbook.io/qwiktest/installation/using-vue.js-source-code-extended-license
- QwikTest requires PHP v7.4 with the following extensions enabled. PHP 7.4.10 is recommended.
- OpenSSL PHP Extension, PDO PHP Extension, Mbstring PHP Extension, Tokenizer PHP Extension, XML PHP Extension, Ctype PHP Extension, JSON PHP Extension, ZIP PHP Extension, FileInfo PHP Extension, BCMath PHP Extension, GD PHP Extension
- QwikTest requires a MySQL database with support for JSON columns. MySQL 5.7.24 is recommended. Currently, we only tested MySQL, MariaDB or PostgreSQL is not yet tested.
- QwikTest requires Linux-based shared hosting with CPanel or Cloud VPS. While QwikTest works just fine on shared hosting, there might be limitations; thus, we suggest using a VPS for better performance.
- QwikTest works on all major managed hosting providers (GoDaddy, Hostinger, NameCheap, BlueHost, SiteGround, HostGator, etc.) and Cloud Providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, DigitalOcean, etc.)
- QwikTest works on both Apache and NGINX.
SMTP Mail Configuration
- The application MUST HAVE a working SMTP configuration for user registration, and password resets. Without it, you will get error 500 on registration.
We cannot provide refunds or fixes that are related to your web hosting or server environment. Therefore, if your hosting or server environment is different from what is listed in the above section, you’ll need to determine if it will work before purchasing. Server setup and configuration are not in our scope of support. Please raise a ticket on our support portal if you have any issues with the installation within the QwikTest application.
You can’t get a refund once the item has been downloaded in any circumstances. Read twice all pre-requisites and check our demo and docs thoroughly before purchasing our item. (Kindly Check Here)
Kindly buy if you feel the script features works for you. We won’t offer a refund in most cases unless we feel it is a genuine request and is according to the Envato refund policy.
We DONT provide any refund for the EXTENDED LICENSE, whatever may be the reasons. Please ensure you verify everything before purchase. If you need clarifications, kindly contact us.
Demo Link & Passwords
- Admin – Username: admin, Password: [email protected]
- Instructor – Username: instructor, Password: [email protected]
- Student – Username: student, Password: [email protected]
- Guest – Username: guest, Password: [email protected]
Fixed - Fixed Quiz Reports error with MariaDB - Fixed Quiz Attempts of a User Showing in Other Student Reports - Fixed Unable to Take Test For Multiple Students at a Time issue Added - Added MariaDB Support (Version > 10.3) - Right-to-Left (RTL) Support - Multi-Language Translation Ready - Both User & Admin Dashboards - Fully Configurable Custom Home Page - Top Bar, Hero, Features, Categories, Statistics, Testimonials, Footer Call-To-Action, - - - Footer Links & Social Links - Custom Theme Color - Primary Color & Secondary Color - Custom Font Settings - White Logo for Dark Backgrounds - Fix Storage Links through Maintenance Settings
Fixed - Multiple blanks issue with the Fill in the Blank (FIB) question type is fixed Added - Admin & Instructors can access the overall and detailed reports of User Quiz and Practice sessions. - Admin & Instructors can download detailed reports of User Quiz and Practice sessions in Excel format. - Users can download their Quiz Score Report Cards in PDF format.
- Released the first version of QwikTest. - Quiz and Practice Sets. - Supports 7 Types of Questions - Comprehension, Audio & Video attachments
QwikTest – NexGen Online Exam & Quiz Software
– Nulled Codecanyon Demo Link:
QwikTest – NexGen Online Exam & Quiz Software
– Nulled Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.