Free Download Playwright with Python for Web Automation Testing Free Udemy Course Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
In just a few days, you can build your own automation framework from the ground up! Python and pytest make it really quick.
Then there’s Playwright, with its lightning-quick browser testing! We’ll use markers, fixtures, and CLI commands to integrate Playwright features into the pytest framework.
We will cover the following topics in this course:
- Python fundamentals Playwright
- structure of the project
- model of a page object
- execution in parallel
- develop our own setup and tear down pytest fixtures
- make use of Playwright’s existing fixtures
- Using GitHub Actions, we can deploy our test to CI/CD.
- Learn the yml syntax and keep your login passwords safe in GitHub Secrets.
Playwright offers testing and automation across all current browsers in a fast, reliable, and capable manner.
Support for all browsers
- Chromium, Firefox, and WebKit are all good choices for testing. All current browsers, including Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge (with Chromium), Apple Safari (with WebKit), and Mozilla Firefox, have full API support for the playwright. The test can be done with or without ahead.
Fast and reliable execution
- When I say quickly, I mean REALLY fast!
- APIs that wait for you automatically. Interactions with the playwright wait for elements to be ready. This increases test authoring efficiency and reliability.
- Browser contexts allow for quick separation. Multiple isolated execution environments with browser contexts can be served by a single browser instance.
- Selectors for resilient elements. To choose items, a playwright can employ user-facing strings such as text content and accessibility labels.
Playwright with Python for Web Automation Testing Free Udemy Course Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.