Free Download Physics + Python: Solve physics problems with Python Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
Hi! This course is for those who want to model problems of physics computationally. In this course, we will use one of the most popular programming languages: Python! Python is a programming language used in different fields, such as data science, statistics, artificial intelligence, and also scientific computing. In this course, we will model high-school level problems of physics with Python using basic commands, data structures, and functions.
At the end of the course, you will have a brief introduction to two third-party libraries of Python: 1-Numpy, which is primarily used for number crunching and linear algebra, and 2-Matplotlib, the most commonly used library to plot data in Python.
Each session of the course is divided into three parts:
1-Basic Python lectures:
In these lessons, you will learn how to use the basic commands, data structures, and functions of Python
In these lessons, I propose exercises to be solved and explain how these exercises are supposed to be solved
In these videos, I show the solution of the exercises step-by-step
Throughout this course, you’ll solve 20+ exercises to model problems of physics with Python, including:
- Calculating the force
- Gravitational force formula
- Text manipulation with strings
- Thermal expansion formulas
- Solving a quadratic equation
- Building a menu to choose formulas
- Calculating the Euclidean distance between two atoms
- Simulating a physics exam
- Creating functions for temperature conversion
- Plotting the trajectory of an object
and many more!!
Therefore: if you desire to model physics’ problems and learn one of the most popular programming languages, then this course is for you!
Who this course is for:
- Students/professionals of math/physics
- Students/professionals of engineering
- Who students/professionals of computer science
- Students/professionals of chemistry
- People interested in the subject
- Last updated 8/2021
Physics + Python: Solve physics problems with Python
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/physics-python-solve-physics-problems-with-python/
Physics + Python: Solve physics problems with Python Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.