Free Download Learn Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
Learn Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing is a place where you can learn about ethical hacking and penetration testing.
This course will educate you how expert penetration testers and ethical hackers throughout the world use their approaches. By the end of the course, you’ll know how to hack systems and networks in the same way that a “black-hat” would, as well as how to protect those systems from incursion.
Whether you’re a seasoned IT pro or just getting started, this training is for you. It is not necessary to have any prior expertise of hacking or coding. Everything is brought out and discussed in detail using practical demonstrations. You will not only learn how to use ethical hacking tools, but also the theory behind them. The abilities you learn here will provide you with the core information you’ll need to stay current in an ever-changing sector.
This class is divided into nine modules, with topics ranging from basic to advanced. Each lesson is meant to flow smoothly into the next, making it easy for students with no prior expertise to follow along. At the same time, with a few notable exceptions, advanced students who already have the prior foundation can take each lecture as a stand-alone.
Learn Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing FreeCourseSite
What you’ll learn:
Module 1: Getting the Lab Ready
* How to set up VirtualBox on a PC running Windows.
* How to set up Windows and Linux dual booting
* Learn how to persistently install Kali Linux on a portable USB device
* How to install Kali Linux (or your preferred pentesting distro) on Virtualbox
* A more in-depth look at VirtualBox setups.
* How to install Metasploitable on VirtualBox as a training target for your skills improvement.
You will have the information necessary to set up your own hacking lab by the end of the first lesson. You can develop virtualized systems within your core operating system even if you only have one computer to work with. This will provide you a lot of options for following up with the lectures in this programme, and it will eliminate the need to install a second operating system on your main computer if you don’t want to. It will also provide you with targets to do penetration tests against that you own and control, allowing you to test what you’ve learned on your own network without fear! FreeCourseSite
Module Two: Information Gathering
Any successful penetration test begins with the information gathering phase. Whether your objective is direct network penetration, social engineering, or simply research, knowing a target before you proceed is crucial to victory.
* Learn how to conduct deep research against a target or entity using open source intelligence tools.
* Use OSINT techniques to become your own private investigator!
* Gently transition from fun graphical tools to Linux command-line tools seamlessly.
* Acquire the skills to build detailed profiles of any subject, and establish attack vectors for later exploitation!
* Become familiar with and ultimately master network scanning with tools such as Nmap and Zenmap.
* Learn to identify weaknesses in any system, be it a network or even a corporate structure.
* Get your feet wet with the basics of exploiting a few of these weaknesses in a user friendly GUI environment.
With the skills you learn in this module, you can pretty much become your own Private Eye. Open source intelligence is the way of the future, and the amount of information that is generally available online about any subject is truly staggering. Beginners will find these tools easy to use, and the transition from graphical utilities to the command-line should be both fun and gentle. FreeCourseSite
Module Three: Vulnerability Analysis
* Go deeper than you have thus far. Use what you have learned already to find vulnerabilities in web-based applications and services!
* Learn the tools and techniques to begin exploiting these vulnerabilities.
* Develop the skills to audit services. Use what you learn here to harden the security of online services that you create and defend.
* Master the very techniques that “black hats” will use against such services.
With a focus on web services, module three continues the transition into command-line based utilities in fun and easy to master steps.
Module Four: Web Vulnerability, Recon, SQL Injection & Database Exploitation
Take the basics you learned in the prior module to the next level!
* Master the art of finding “hard to spot” vulnerabilities in web services and network systems.
* Learn to use the legendary “Burpsuite” in several easy lessons.
* Become skilled with SQL Injection and SQLMAP, and learn how no website or database is truly safe!
* Basic introduction to proxies. Learn the basic concepts that will be expanded upon later for staying safe and anonymous while conducting operations.
* Spider the internet for secrets like a pro, with just a few simple key strokes!
Now that you have learned to spot vulnerabilities, the basics of gaining web access, and how to obtain secure databases, it is time to take your training to a higher stage with what you’ll learn in the following module. FreeCourseSite
Module Five: Password Cracking
* Take the techniques of “brute forcing” passwords and logins to the next level.
* Create custom wordlists that are intelligently suited for a particular target. Greatly increase the speed and success rate of cracking any given password even on less powerful computer systems.
* Learn all about Hashes and how to crack them. Decode the coded information from any database.
* Gain familiarity with cross-platform tools, allowing you to conduct your cracking operations from any operating system.
* Obtain the knowledge to make use of Rainbow Tables, which will open the door to attacking even the tightest credential security.
* Pick up and use legendary tools like HashCat and John The Ripper with ease.
Progress from the cracking of passwords, logins and database security directly into the sixth module. Here you’ll learn all about hacking WIFI networks, and what you can do once you’ve penetrated the network.
Module six: WIFI Hacking
* Easy-to-learn introduction covers all the basic commands you’ll need to get started.
* All major methods covered, from old to new.
* Identify vulnerable access points (that you have legal permission to test) and watch them fall!
* Learn how to grab the encrypted “handshake” from any router device and crack it.
* Know what to do with network access once you achieve it.
* Learn about Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks and how to guard against them!
As both a system administrator and ethical hacker, knowing the weaknesses in any Wifi network is essential. Whether you are trying to secure your grandmothers internet connection against the kid next door, or the internal network of a Fortune 500 company, these skills are crucial.
By this point, you’ll have learned all the basics. You’ll know how to scope your targets, gather information, identify vulnerabilities, crack passwords, and achieve access to secure networks. Now the fun begins… FreeCourseSite
Module Seven: Metasploit
The bread and butter of ethical hacking, this module focuses entirely on the Metasploit framework. While other lectures can treated as “stand-alone”, the videos in this section must be viewed in order from start to finish. You will take everything you have learned so far and translate it into real action.
* Master Metasploit and it’s graphical cousin, Aritmage.
* Take what you have learned so far and use it to penetrate any system.
* Conduct your experiments using your own virtual machines as targets.
* Feel the satisfaction of exploiting all those weaknesses you’ve found against systems you personally own, and the fearful realization that no system is truly secure.
* Use what you learn to harden the security of the systems you protect. Know what to look for to avoid being hacked yourself!
* Learn how to “hook” browsers and take control of the information going through them, without the end-user even being aware that anything is happening!
* Generate your own malware for testing purposes within the Metasploit framework. No prior coding knowledge required!
* Employ “crypters” on your own malware, so that it will evade even the most advanced detection scans.
* Learn how to identify such “disguised” malware when it is employed against you!
* It isn’t enough to simply gain access. Learn how to escalate your privileges once you are inside a penetrated system.
* It isn’t enough to simply become admin. Learn how to establish a long-term presence on a system or network in the form of “persistent access”. Don’t work hard over and over. Work hard once, then reap the benefits of what you now own!
Learn Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing FreeCourseSite
Module 8: Encryption and Anonymity
* Learn how to create encrypted containers to secure important files for both storage and transit.
* Learn how to fully encrypt any Windows operating system, from XP all the way to Windows 10.
* Learn how to create an encrypted Decoy, as well as an encrypted Hidden, Windows operating system. Done correctly, no one will be able to identify and prove the existence of the hidden system!
* Learn how to create an encrypted Decoy, Hidden AND Linux operating system, then boot into whichever one you want. This one isn’t for the faint of heart though!
* Learn how to erase a drive or even an entire system in a secure manner, so that no trace of your activities can be found by even the most determined cyber forensics!
* Master the art of PGP (Pretty Good Encryption). Send and receive communications with military level security. Learn how people remain anonymous while still proving who they are using PGP Public and Private keys.
* Understand how to easily verify any file or communication, making tampering impossible.
* Learn all about the TOR anonymity network, and the Deepweb (aka DarkNet). Ensure secure lines of communication with other penetration testers and ethical hackers across the world.
* Become familiar with the TAILS operating system and how to use it quickly and easily on any computer system through a live boot. Leave no trace of your activities behind on the system once you are done! FreeCourseSite
* Learn about and implement Virtual Private Network (VPN) security to conceal all that you do online from other hackers and watchful internet service providers. Spoof your IP and Geo Location information with ease. Get around regional blocks and establish secure VPN tunnels through network firewalls.
* Use ProxyChains in Linux to further secure your penetration testing activities.
* Understand the nature of “cryptocurrency” and so-called “Blockchain” technology.
And because no level of security and anonymity is ever truly enough, learn all about virtual private servers in the next module.
Learn Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing FreeCourseSite
Module Nine: Virtual Private Servers
* Learn what a VPS is and how to select one that is suitable to your needs.
* Use what you have learned so far to connect “securely” to a VPS that you have chosen, then conduct your activities from the VPS itself, which may also be made to employ the same connection security methods.
* Learn how Virtual Private Servers can be used as “Command and Control” stations for BotNets, and what to look for as a system administrator who is facing constant attacks.
* Learn about so-called free “community” BotNets so that you can defend against them.
And so much more!
Who this class is for:
*Anyone interested in penetration testing and ethical hacking. This class is designed to assume no prior knowledge or experience in the field. Advanced students need only skip ahead to the material they wish to study.
* Those wishing to advance their career in the field of IT and achieve a better rate of pay.
* Students who plan to freelance online, through resources such as Linked-In. Use what you learn here to create the job you want! FreeCourseSite
Learn Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing FreeCourseSite Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.