Free Download Java 7 & Java 8 new features with Lambdas & Streams Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
‘Java 7 and 8 upgrades and new features’ The ‘Zero to Master’ course will assist you in comprehending all of the new features in Java 7 and 8. In this course, we’ll go over all of the new features in depth, both theoretically and in terms of code. All significant concepts such as Lambda Expressions, Streams, JODA Date time, Default & Static methods, Optional, Method References, Functional Interfaces, and the Try-With-Resources statement are given special attention and explanation in this course. Each feature will be discussed in full during the course discussion, beginning with a conceptual explanation and ending with a detailed code walkthrough and execution.
Because the course is arranged in such a way that bypassing a known feature will have no influence on subsequent sections/lectures, you have the option to skip any feature that you already know.
All of the course material, as well as the GitHub repository details where the whole code discussed in the course is maintained, will be provided to all enrolled students. At regular intervals, a quiz follows each section to test your understanding.
The features that we will examine in this course are listed below.
Java 7 new features
- THE STATEMENT OF TRYING WITH RESOURCES
- EXCEPTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN SUPPRESSED
- CAPTURING MANY EXCEPTIONS
- EXCEPTIONS ARE EASIER TO RETHROW WITH TYPE CHECKING STORAGE FOR REFLECTIONS
- NULL CHECKS & OBJECTS CLASS
- INSIDE URL CLOSE METHOD
- ENHANCEMENTS TO FILES AND DIRECTORIES IN CLASSLOADER
- MONITORING SERVICE
- JDBC IMPROVEMENTS FOR BINARY LITERALS STRING IN SWITCH STATEMENT TYPE INFERENCE/DIAMOND OPERATOR USING UNDERSCORE IN NUMERIC LITERALS
Java 8 new features
- STATIC METHODS IN INTERFACES OPTIONAL TO DEAL WITH NULLS LAMBDA () EXPRESSION DEFAULT METHODS IN INTERFACES DEFAULT METHODS IN INTERFACES DEFAULT METHODS IN INTERFACES DEFAULT METHODS IN INTERFACES DEFAULT METHODS IN INTERFACES DEFA
- REFERENCES TO FUNCTIONAL INTERFACE METHOD CONSTRUCTOR REFERENCES
- NEW DATE AND TIME API IN STREAMS API (JODA)
- OTHER MISCELLANEOUS UPDATES COMPLETEFUTURE MAP ENHANCEMENTS
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students who are already familiar with Java and want to learn about the new capabilities in Java 7 and Java 8
- Developers who are already using Java and want to learn about the new capabilities in Java 7 and Java 8
- Architects that specialise in Java
- Last updated 4/2021
Get More Courses From Free Course Site
Java 7 & Java 8 new features with Lambdas & Streams Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.