Free Download Introduction to Electromagnetics – Rahsoft RAHAE101 Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
Build your engineering career foundation by mastering the topic of Electromagnetic and reach to the stars (literally!) Electromagnetic is the foundation needed to become an Electrical Engineer. Following this concentration as a specialty of RF, Antenna and other related topics might have you end up in industries such as aerospace, communication, and beyond!
THIS COURSE IS CONSTANTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND WE WOULD BE ADDING MORE VIDEOS EVERY OTHER MONTH
In RAHAE 101 we would be concentrating on Introduction to Electromagnetic Field Theory. This course will cover the basics of electromagnetic waves, vector analysis. It includes coordinate systems and transformation from one coordinate system to another coordinate system. A number of numerical problems have been solved after each topic to understand the basics of the course. This course describes Electrostatics and Magnetostatics, Waves and its Applications. It will cover Reflection, Refraction, and Dispersion of Plane Waves. This course explained the Transmission lines and waveguides in the depth of the basic with simple steps.
What is the target audience?
- Prerequisite for students planning to get Rahsoft RF Certificate for RAHAE 101 course which is a complete package of Introduction to Electromagnetic Field Theory.
- This course is set for professionals working in the area of antenna field.
- Undergraduate students
- Antenna Engineer
- Postgraduate students taking Electromagnetic Field Theory course
- Research scholars in the antenna field
This course is taught by Dr. Akhilesh Verma. Dr. Verma has a Ph.D. in Antenna Engineering with a concentration on Beamforming, Phased Array Antenna, and 5G.
The course advisor for this course is Ahsan Ghoncheh. Ahsan has over 10 years of RF and Antenna experience in Consumer Electronics, Aviation, and Aerospace. His designs and projects can be found as small parts of mid-stages of iPhone, Smart TV remote controls to Servers currently being used in the latest state of the art Commercial Airline and Front end module communication systems.
- Overview of Electromagnetic waves
- Generation of Electromagnetic waves
- Electric and Magnetic waves
- Receiving Electromagnetic waves behavior
Chapter2: Vector Algebra
- Vector basics and its type
- Vector addition and subtraction
- Distance vector and numerical practice
- Numerical practice
- Quiz Solution
- Vector Multiplication
- Cross Product
- Scalar Triple Product
- Vector Triple Product
- Numerical practice on vector multiplication
- Multiple Choice Questions
Chapter3: Coordinate Systems and Transformation
- Rectangular coordinate system
- Cylindrical Coordinate System
- Range of Cylindrical Coordinate and about unit vector
- Relationship between cartesian and cylindrical coordinate
- The Relationship between cartesian and cylindrical coordinate
- Relationship between cartesian and cylindrical vectors
- Spherical coordinate system
- Spherical coordinate unit vector and vector representation
- Transformation of coordinate from one to another
- The transformation between the cartesian and cylindrical coordinate system
- Transformation of vectors from cartesian to cylindrical
- Expression of cartesian to cylindrical coordinate
- Transformation of vectors from cylindrical to cartesian
- The transformation between the cartesian and spherical coordinate system
- Transformation of a vector from cartesian to spherical coordinates
- Transformation of a vector from spherical to cartesian coordinates
- Numericals on coordinate system and transformation
- Differential length, area, and volume
- Differential area and volume
- Cylindrical Coordinate System Differential length, area, and volume
- Spherical Coordinate System Differential length, area, and volume
- Solved problem on differential length, volume, and area
Chapter4: Line Integrals
- Surface Integrals
- Volume Integrals
- Problems onLine, Surface, Volume Integrals
Chapter5: Partial Derivatives
- The gradient of a scalar
- The gradient of V in different coordinate systems
- The physical significance of gradient
- Divergence of a vector in different coordinate systems
- Curl and its physical significance
- Curl derivation
- Solved problems on gradient
Introduction to Electromagnetics – Rahsoft RAHAE101 Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.