Free Download Internet of Things (IoT) Fundamentals Certification Training Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
The Internet of things (IoT) is a term for the growing number of electronics that aren’t traditional computing devices but are connected to the internet to send data, receive instructions, or both.
There’s an incredibly broad range of things that fall under that umbrella: Internet-connected smart versions of traditional appliances like refrigerators and light bulbs, gadgets that could only exist in an internet-enabled world like Alexa-style digital assistants; internet-enabled sensors that are transforming factories, healthcare, transportation, distribution centers, and farms.
The Internet of Things is transforming our physical world into a complex and dynamic system of connected devices on an unprecedented scale. The IoT brings the power of the internet, data processing, and analytics to the real world of physical objects. For consumers, this means interacting with the global information network without the intermediary of a keyboard and screen; many of their everyday objects and appliances can take instructions from that network with minimal human intervention.
Simply put, IoT is about connecting machines or, as we refer to them, ‘things’ that were previously ‘dumb objects’. You can think everything from your toaster to a security camera, to the internet in order to transmit the data they collect, monitor them, and enable them to ‘talk to each other’.
Advances in technology are making possible more widespread adoption of IoT, from pill-shaped micro-cameras that can pinpoint thousands of images within the body, to smart sensors that can assess crop conditions on a farm, to the smart home devices that are becoming increasingly popular.
The update provides this comprehensive course on IoT basics to help you get started with the IoT world. This IoT course will help you:
- Describe the evolution of the Internet of Things
- Identify the range of options for the way things can communicate
- Select the standards most appropriate for building successful communications
- Build addressing architectures that can scale to the sizes required
- Analyze and record the interactions
- Visualize the results of interactions
- Deliver the security that modern services demand
- Build new service networks that can support the future Internet of Things
In this Internet of Things (IoT) course, students will learn general strategies for planning, designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining an IoT system. Besides other things, you will learn what are the building blocks of IoT and what are the underlying technologies that drive the IoT revolution. There is also a case study on building a smart city by assembling and configuring IoT devices to work in a sensor network. Internet of Things (IoT) Fundamentals Certification Training
- Understand the basic concepts of IoT
- Plan an IoT implementation
- Construct and program an IoT device
- Communicate with an IoT device using wired and wireless connections
- Process sensor input and control an actuator on an IoT device
- Manage security, privacy, and safety risks on IoT projects
- Learn how to apply Machine Learning in IoT
- Manage an IoT prototyping and development project throughout the development lifecycle
Internet of Things (IoT) Fundamentals – Course Syllabus
1. Overview of Internet of Things (IoT)
- What is the Internet of Things?
- Why learn IoT?
- Growth in IoT
- History of IoT
- The Power of IoT
- How an IoT System Actually Works
- Fundamental components of an IoT system
- Application of IoT
2. Sensors & Devices
- Overview of Sensors and Devices
- IoT Device Hardware
- Manufacturing & Shipping
- Introduction to Connectivity
4. Data Processing
- Introduction to the Cloud
- Introduction to the IoT Platform
- When Should Your Organization Use an IoT Platform?
- IoT Platform Types
- Choosing an IoT Platform
- When Do You Need an IoT Platform?
5. User Interface & User Experience in IoT
- Introduction to UI & UX for IoT
- User Interface
- History of UI
- User Experience (UX)
- How IoT will change UX
- Key Considerations for UIs
6. IoT Protocols & Machine Learning for IoT
- Overview of IoT Protocols
- IoT Network Protocols
- IoT Data Protocols
- M2M Communication protocol
- Why should you care about IoT protocols?
- Machine Learning for IoT
7. IoT for Smart Cities
- What is a smart city?
- Why do we need smart cities?
- What is the role of IoT in Smart Cities?
- Smart city case study: Barcelona, Spain
Internet of Things (IoT) Fundamentals Certification Training Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.