Free Download GitLab CI – A Complete Hands-On for CI/CD Pipelines & DevOps Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
GitLab CI/CD is a trending and the most admired tool to build CI CD pipelines for DevOps.
GitLab is gaining popularity in the CI/CD environment from large enterprises since it is a self-contained platform that supports the DevOps lifecycle. The demand for GitLab as a continuous integration and delivery solution in real-time projects is skyrocketing, and DevOps engineers and architects are choosing GitLab over other CI/CD tools on the market.
What’s included in the course?
- We’ll go over the theoretical aspects of each idea first, then move on to a practical application.
- By delivering a whole Python website on Heroku, you’ll learn the CI CD methodology.
- Git Commands, GitLab Account Setup, GitLab CI/CD UI Tour, Docker, and Adding SSH Keys are all covered in this section.
- Pipeline, Jobs, Stages, Artifacts, Custom and Secret Variables, Runners, and many more core concepts.
- How to use Docker to create GitLab CI CD pipelines.
- Advanced Concepts – Pipeline Optimization, Keywords, Environments, Static & Dynamic Environments, Environment Teardown, and so forth.
- Standard in the industry With GitLab’s CI/CD pipeline, a real-time Python web application is automatically deployed to Heroku.
After finishing this course, you may confidently begin working on any real-time DevOps GitLab CI/CD project.
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Engineers that want to add the GitLab Continuous Integration tool to their DevOps toolbox.
- Engineers who want to learn how to develop GitLab pipelines for Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Deployment.
- Techies interested in pursuing a career in DevOps.
GitLab CI – A Complete Hands-On for CI/CD Pipelines & DevOps FreeCourseSite Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.