Free Download Getting Started with Lambda Expressions In Java – Free Udemy Course Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
- Lambda Expressions & Functional Programming are now core features of modern Java programming, so it’s really important for you, as a Java developer, to understand them.
- Lambda Expressions & Functional Programming are also subjects that you need to understand for the Oracle Java SE 11 Developer certification exam.
This course cover’s all the concepts you need to know about Lambda Expressions & Functional Programming. There are plenty of Live Code lessons where I cover practical problems that you are likely to see in any projects you work on. That’s not all. We also have exercises with solutions to solidify your concepts.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of lambda expressions & functional interfaces and you’ll be ready to tackle these topics in the Oracle Java SE 11 Developer certification exam.
So I am super excited to welcome you to this course. I hope you’ll join me on this journey to learn lambda expressions with the course, “Getting Started with Lambda Expression & Functional Programming in Java” here on Udemy.
************ Course Structure ***********
This course is divided into two modules.
- Getting Started with Lambda Expressions
- Understanding Lambda Expressions
- Live Code – Understanding Lambda Expressions with an Example
- Introducing Functional Interface
- Differences between anonymous class and lambda expression
- Live Code – Why Functional Programming with an Example
- Syntax of Lambda Expressions
- Recipe – Implementing a Functional Interface in Three Easy Steps
- Live Code – Capturing Local Variables in Lambda Expressions
- Handling Exceptions in Lambda Expressions
- Understanding Method References
- Working with Functional Interfaces
- Understanding Functional Interfaces – In Depth
- Common Standard Functional Interfaces
- Live Code – Practical Examples of Standard Functional Interfaces –Part 1
- Live Code – Practical Examples of Standard Functional InterfacesPart 2
- Live Code – Functional Composition
- Primitive Types – Specialized Functional Interfaces
The only prerequisite for this course is – you should have Basic knowledge of Java and Any IDE for Java Programming.
So we have plenty to cover.
Getting Started with Lambda Expressions In Java – Free Udemy Course Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.