Free Download Embedded Linux using Yocto – Udemy Course Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
Become a Yocto developer and create a custom embedded Linux image for your custom board
With over 2000 students enrolled,50+ 5 star reviews, these comprehensive Yocto tutorials will cover everything you’ll need in your profession.
With over 80 lectures, this comprehensive course will take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you all the essential concepts and topics you need to get started with Yocto. There are challenges in the course, which will help you verify your learning
What will you learn in this course?
- We will start with the basic concepts and terminology of Yocto
- Set up our development PC for building Yocto
- Build and Run generated Yocto Image on QEMUX86-64 and QEMUARM
- Build various images provided by Poky (Minimal, Sato, etc)
- Add packages to the generated image
- Exploring Build and source directories
- Understand the booting process of Raspberry Pi3 and Beaglebone black
- Adding custom layers to the build
- Generate and Flash Yocto images for Raspberry Pi3 with a meta-raspberrypi layer
- Generate and Flash Yocto Images for Beaglebone black with and without a meta-ti layer
- Adding ssh support
- Yocto Release Process: Frequency of releases, Types of Releases, and Release lifecycle
What if I have questions?
You can ask questions anytime using the Q/A section. We love to answer your questions. You also get access to existing Questing and Answers
Don’t just take my word for it, check out what existing students have to say about the course:
“I learned a lot of with this about Yocto project” by Somesh Raturi
“A good course to get first-hand insight into yocto” by Remya Raveendran
“Very clear, systematic and to the point explanation” by Prakash Nair
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!. If you are not satisfied with the course, you’ll get your money back
So what are you waiting for, enroll now and take the next step in mastering Yocto Project
Who this course is for:
- Easy understanding of how Yocto works
- Wants to try running Yocto on QEMU/Beagle Bone Black/Raspberry Pi3
- Understand the booting process of Raspberry Pi3 and Beagle bone black
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/embedded-linux-using-yocto/
Get More Courses FreeCourseSite
Embedded Linux using Yocto – Udemy Course Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.