Free Download Creating 2D Characters for Cartoon Animator 4 Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
Start creating 2D characters!
There is absolutely nothing like when you create your own character and see how it comes to life when you import it into an animation software and start to animate it. It is a very satisfying feeling.
And that is why I created this online course to help other animators to create their very own 2D characters ready to be animated inside Cartoon Animator 4. It is a very easy course to follow and without a doubt for beginners.
Here are just some of the topics we will cover during this online course:
- The different character types inside Cartoon Animator 4
- Finding inspiration
- Sketching out your ideas
- Building a base character
- Creating hand, eye and mouth sprites
- Creating a 360° head
- Rigging your character
- Testing your character’s movement
- Making changes or adjustments to a character
What will you need to participate in this course?
- Some drawing skills
- Cartoon Animator 4 (Download link to the 30 day trial version available inside course)
- Drawing software (Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint, Krita, etc)
- Drawing tablet (Optional)
What resources are available inside this course?
- A character profile PDF document to craete a character profile before you start with your design
- Additional tutorial videos on 360° head creation
- A free G3 character that was designed inside this course to use inside Cartoon Animator 4.
If you want to create 2D characters ready to be animated inside Cartoon Animator 4, then this easy to follow online course is for you.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s start creating some 2D characters!
Creating 2D Characters for Cartoon Animator 4 Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.