Free Download Computer Vision with OpenCV | Deep Learning CNN Projects Course Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
OpenCV-Python is a good choice for quickly prototyping Computer Vision issues.
From scratch to real-time project development, learn how to use OpenCV for computer vision.
In the era of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision is the hottest field. It is making significant progress in self-driving cars, robotics, medicine, and image correction apps.
Computer Vision is demonstrating the future of technology, and we can’t even comprehend what the limits of its capabilities will be.
NumPy is used by the OpenCV library, and all of its array structures convert to and from NumPy arrays.
OpenCV is a programming language for creating real-time computer vision applications. It is capable of recognising objects, faces, and even handwriting in photos and movies.
The following subjects will be covered:
- The fundamentals of computer vision and OpenCV
- Image read and display, Image Properties, Image resize and write, ROI and Color Mapping, Horizontal and Vertical Image Flipping are the basic operations.
- OpenCV has a drawing function.
- Utilizing a Live Camera
- Haar cascade face detection in pictures and live camera object detection
- The Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) is a type of neural network that (CNN)
- Keras for Deep Learning
- MNIST Handwritten Digit Classification Project
- Project: Using FNIST to Create a Fashion Classifier
- Dogs vs Cats classifier is a project that I’m working on.
- Object Detection using YOLOv3 is the name of the project.
So, are you prepared to begin? Enroll now to begin your journey to becoming a Master of Computer Vision using Deep Learning!
Who this course is for:
- Python programmers who desire to improve their skills in computer vision and deep learning.
- Computer Vision and Deep Learning are two topics that freshmen are interested in.
- Engineering Students Interested in Computer Vision and Deep Learning as a Career.
- A desire to understand computer vision from the ground up
- Last updated 3/2021
Computer Vision with OpenCV | Deep Learning CNN Projects Course Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.