Free Download Complete Vue Mastery 2021 (w/ Vuex, Composition API, Router) Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
For 2021, we’ve just developed a new version with all-new Vue 3 capabilities! Join a live online community of over 500,000+ developers and take a course taught by industry specialists that have worked with Vue.js in both Silicon Valley and Toronto.
This course focuses on efficiency and uses the most recent version of Vue. Never again waste time on unclear, out-of-date, or inadequate tutorials. Graduates of Andrei’s classes have gone on to work for Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, and other leading technology firms.
This is, without a doubt, the most comprehensive online reference on Vue. This project-based course will teach you how to use all of the latest Vue JS developer toolchains in 2021. We’ll use Vue, Vuex, Vue Router, Composition API, Firebase, Jest, Sass, and other tools to create a large music player app similar to Spotify. This will be a full-stack app built with Firebase.
All code will be provided step by step, and even if you don’t like to code along, you will have access to the whole master project code, allowing everyone who signs up for the course to start working on their own project right away.
The curriculum will be quite hands-on, as we will lead you through the entire process of releasing a professional Vue project and putting it into production. We’ll start at the beginning by teaching you the fundamentals of VueJS before moving on to more advanced subjects so you can make informed decisions about architecture and tools in any future VueJS projects. If you’re new to front-end frameworks, or even if you’re coming from a React or Angular background, you’ll adore Vue!
The following is a list of topics covered in the course:
1. FUNDAMENTALS – We’ll learn about the fundamentals of Vue in this part, including calculated properties, methods, and watchers. We’ll be able to manipulate the page with events, binding, and conditional rendering using only the essentials. We’ll also learn how to use the official Vue Developer Tools to troubleshoot an application.
2. PERSPECTIVE PLAYGROUND PROJECT –
We’ll make our first project in this section by making a CSS perspective playground. By creating a tool to visualise how CSS attributes can modify an element’s viewpoint, we’ll be able to reinforce a lot of the essential principles we learnt in the previous section.
3. GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND THE FUNDAMENTALS –
4. GETTING TO KNOW THE TOOLS –
We’ll take a break from Vue in this section to discuss various application development tools. You’ll have to deal with tooling that helps us design applications throughout your career (i.e., Webpack, Sass, PostCSS, ESLint). We’ll go over how these tools are set up and why they’re required.
5. ADVANCED COMPONENTS – We’ll utilise the Vue CLI to scaffold a project in this part. Vue’s mission is to make the development process as simple and painless as possible. Vue can assist us with project scaffolding, tool configuration, and server administration. This takes care of a lot of the more time-consuming aspects of web building. We’ll be able to go right into components and see how we can use properties, emitting events, slots, and dynamically rendering content to construct an application with components.
Complete Vue Mastery 2021 (w/ Vuex, Composition API, Router)
7. QUIZ APP PROJECT – In this section, we’ll use everything we’ve learned so far to create a quiz application. In practically any industry, quizzes are an excellent technique to engage users.
8. MASTER PROJECT: VUEX INTRODUCTION –
We’ll begin working on the master project for this course, which is a music application, in this portion. Music can be uploaded, managed, and listened to without interruption. TailwindCC will assist us in creating a gorgeous modern application. It’s the new kid on the block that’s gaining popularity among front-end developers. Following that, we’ll learn about state management by utilising Vuex, the official state library.
9. FORM VALIDATION – MASTER PROJECT
We’ll use form validation in this part to prevent invalid input from being submitted. Accidents do occur. It is our responsibility to ensure that there are no errors. We’ll study how to apply rules in a variety of situations.
AUTHENTICATION – MASTER PROJECT 10
We’ll start with login and registration in this section. After registering for an account, users will be able to log in right away. For managing and confirming users, we’ll use Firebase as a backend solution.
Complete Vue Mastery 2021 (w/ Vuex, Composition API, Router)
ROUTING – MASTER PROJECT NO. 11 We’ll use the Vue Router package to handle routing in this section. The history API is used by the router library to perform navigation below. It enables us to navigate between pages without having to reload the assets. We’ll see how we can use this library to protect routes, add meta data, and alter the design of our site based on the current route.
12. MASTER PROJECT: FILES UPLOADING –
We’re going to start uploading files to Firebase in this section. It’s critical that we use Firebase to validate files. We don’t want users to download a dangerous file while listening to music by accident. We’ll go over how to use Firebase rules to enforce validation. Following that, we’ll enter further data into a database. We’ll also go through how to construct a fallback option in the event that drag-and-drop isn’t possible.
MASTER PROJECT: MUSIC PERFORMANCE –
We’ll begin making the audio player functioning in this area. Basic functions like playing/pause, scrubbing, and displaying the current duration will be implemented. We’ll finish up the remainder of the site by allowing users to post comments, listen to music, and sort data.
DIRECTIVES FOR THE MASTER PROJECT –
We’ll go over how to write custom directives in this section. Directives are attributes that can be used to expand the properties and methods of an element. We’ll go through the fundamentals before moving on to more advanced topics like modifiers and arguments.
INTERNATIONALIZATION – MASTER PROJECT 15
We’ll add internationalisation to a project in this section so that it can be translated into multiple languages. A message can be translated in a variety of ways. Some messages will need to be formatted or pluralized. Numbers can also be translated (i.e., currencies). With just a few lines of code, we’ll be able to switch between languages.
16. MASTER PROJECT: PWA – The web is moving towards a mobile-first strategy. We’ll use Workbox to cache files and persist data with Firebase in this part to add PWA (Progressive Web App) capabilities to make our app mobile-friendly.
OPTIMIZATIONS – MASTER PROJECT 17
Before releasing our software to production, we’ll make some final tweaks in this part. We’ll look at a variety of strategies and tools to assist us fine-tune our app. We can chunk files and auto-register components with Webpack. For a pleasant user experience, we’ll include several features to let the user recognise that the app is processing a request.
DEPLOYMENT – MASTER PROJECT 18
In this section, we’ll use a single command to deploy our app to Vercel! Quick and simple.
TESTING – MASTER PROJECT NUMBER 19
In this section, we’ll look at how to use Jest to test a project. We can test a feature in isolation using unit testing. It’s the most common test you’ll create. There are a few issues with testing that mocking can help with. We’ll be able to isolate and test features via mocking code. Following that, we’ll do snapshot and E2E testing to tie everything together.
20. COMPOSITION API – In this section, we’ll go over the composition API, which is a new feature in Vue. It’s a different approach of assembling components. Vue provides a straightforward API for writing components, however it has certain flaws. These concerns are addressed by the composition API. We’ll go through why you’d want to use the composition API as well as why it was created.
This course is not intended to teach you how to code without comprehending the fundamentals so that when you finish the course, you have nothing to do but watch another tutorial. No! This course will push and challenge you to progress from being a complete beginner in Vue to being among the top 10% of Vue developers.
This is, without a doubt, the most thorough online Vue JS course available! View the course outline video to see all of the topics we’ll cover, all of the projects we’ll create, and all of the skills you’ll learn to become a top Vue developer!
See you on the inside!
The majority of courses will teach you “how,” but never “why.” Understanding essential and critical programming ideas, according to Luis, will make you a competitive engineer in today’s market. He’s here to help you along the way by demystifying concepts that other instructors may overlook.
With critical thinking abilities and the ability to successfully interact with teammates, students will be able to overcome any assignment thrown at them.
Complete Vue Mastery 2021 (w/ Vuex, Composition API, Router) Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.