Free Download Complete Terraform Course – Beginner to Advanced  Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
By the end of this course:
- you will master one of the most popular Infrastructure Provisioning and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tool, which is Terraform
- you will be able to use Terraform confidently in your projects
- will know all the core concepts and components of Terraform language
- if you follow along with the demos, you will have solid practical experience with Terraform
- you will know the fundamental AWS networking concepts and how to create AWS resources using Terraform
You will learn all the concepts with practical examples by automating the AWS infrastructure. AWS is the most used cloud provider and using Terraform with AWS is the most common combination used in projects, so knowing how to automate AWS infrastructure gives you an advantage in the DevOps job market!
Why learn from me:
- You will learn Terraform step by step and simply explained!
- Thousands of students (checkout @Techworld with Nana on Youtube) love the way how I explain complex concepts in an easy way so that everyone can understand them.
- I’m both an educator and a practitioner. All my knowledge is based on real projects that I have worked in or consulted
- Learn from a Docker Captain
Core concepts you’ll learn:
- Providers – Connect with remote cloud providers and systems
- Resources and Data Sources – Create and fetch resources
- Terraform Commands – Terraform CLI
- Changing and destroying Resources
- Terraform State
- Output Values
- Input Variables – Parameterize your Terraform Configuration to make it re-usable
- Environment Variables in Terraform
- Provisioners in Terraform – Prepare server
- Terraform Modules – Modularize your Terraform Project and use existing Modules from Terraform Registry
In the main demo project you’ll learn:
- how to set up a git repository for your Terraform project
- how to create the main AWS networking resources: VPC, Subnet, Router Table, Internet Gateway, Security Group
- learn how to create and prepare an EC2 server instance, install Docker and start a Docker container on it
- & more
Throughout the course:
- you will learn best practices
- we will use Git to manage our configuration code, which is a best practice in Infrastructure as Code.
See the lecture description for even more information on what you will learn and what we will build.
Complete Terraform Course – Beginner to Advanced  Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.