Free Download Complete Istio Service Mesh (1.8) Masterclass + AWS EKS 2020 Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
If I summarize this course in one sentence?
Learn Istio Service Mesh in Kubernetes (demo is done using AWS EKS) using Handson concepts and labs (e.g. Gateway, Virtual Service, Destination Rule, Canary Rollout, Load Balancing Rules, Mirror Live Traffic, Fault Injection, Circuit Breaker, JWT Authentication and Authentication, TLS Origination, Kiali Dashboard, etc).
☆Please check preview videos to see if this course is really for you☆
Are you one of the below?
- You want to learn how to secure K8s in-cluster network with Istio Service Mesh
- You feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to start with Istio Service Mesh in Kubernetes
- You used Nginx Ingress Controller but want to use production-ready Ingress Controller
- You used AWS ALB Ingress Controller but its limitation with ingress YAML pushed you away from using it
- You want to learn service mesh so that you can control in-cluster traffic to microservice applications
- You want to authenticate and authorize end-users using JWT using Istio
- You want to be able to configure SSL for AWS ELB using Istio Ingress Gateway Service YAML
- You want to learn how to monitor the microservice app’s distributed request tracing using Kiali and Jaeger dashboards
Who should take this course
- you have learned Kubernetes fundamentals (pod, service, deployment, ingress, config map, role, etc)
- you don’t know how to go about learning Istio Service mesh in Kubernetes
- you have development experience in Kubernetes YAML resources
- you want to learn about production-level in-cluster security such as mutual TLS using Istio Service Mesh in Kubernetes
- you want to learn ins and outs of Istio Service Mesh features (traffic control, security, observability) from a cloud DevOps working at a US company in SF
who should NOT need to take this course
- you already know a lot of Istio Service Mesh in Kubernetes
- you are not planning on using Kubernetes
- you are not planning on working on security in the Kubernetes cluster
- you have never used Kubernetes before
In this course, you will learn various aspects of Istio Service Mesh in Kubernetes such as:
- how to control Ingress Traffic using Gateway, VirtualService, DestinationRules
- how to configure SSL Termination at AWS ELB created by Istio ingress gateway using k8s service YAML
- learn how to configure canary rollouts/weight-based routing/traffic splitting using Virtual Service and Destination Rule
- how to configure identity/header-based routing
- how to configure and test failure recovery features (injecting delay and abort, setting retries and timeout)
- learn how to configure and test mirroring live traffic to different versions of app workloads
- how to configure and test rate-limiting and circuit breaker
- how to verify default “permissive mode” of mutual TLS in service mesh, and how to enable STRICT mode of mutual TLS
- learn how to set up end-user authentication and authorization with JWT using Request Authentication and Authorization Policy
- how to control egress traffic using Service Entry and Virtual Service
- how to enable TLS Origination for egress traffic using Destination Rule
- learn how to use Kiali dashboard to visualize mesh topology, logs, metrics, and YAML validation
5 Reasons why you should take this course:
1. Instructed by a cloud DevOps engineer (with CKA and certified AWS DevOps pro) working at a US company in SF
I have been pretty hands-on with Istio Service Mesh, Kubernetes, AWS, AWS EKS with 6.5+ industry experience in both North America and Europe.
2. Abstract Istio Concepts Explained with Diagrams
Istio is pretty complex, and its operational complexities are pretty high. That means a learning curve is also high.
Especially with Istio, its documentation page offers LITTLE to NO diagrams explaining relationships between `Gateway`, `Virtual Service`, `Destination Rule`, `Service Entry`, etc.
So I created a whole bunch of diagrams from high-level architectures to low-level YAML resources for Istio features such as canary rollout/traffic splitting, JWT Authentication and Authorization, and much more. You will have the most VISUAL-oriented learning experience you can EVER find on the Internet for Istio.
3. Updated Knowledge about Istio Service Mesh v1.6~ in 2020
Some of the Istio Architecture and Components are outdated. I will demonstrate a 2020-updated version of resources and concepts.
4. Tons of hands-on!
I won’t bore you with dry lectures. Instead, every concept is paired with a hands-on demo.
5. Entire course under FIVE HOURS
I tried to make this course compact and concise so students can learn the concepts and hands-on skills in a short amount of time because I know the life of a software engineer is already pretty busy ????
My background & Education & Career experience
- Cloud DevOps Software Engineer with 6.5+ years of experience
- Bachelor of Science in Computing Science from a Canadian university
- Expert in AWS (holds AWS DevOps Professional certification) and Kubernetes (holds Certified Kubernetes Administrator, CKA)
I will see you inside!
Complete Istio Service Mesh (1.8) Masterclass + AWS EKS 2020 Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.