Free Download CCNA IP Subnetting – Simplified Course Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
In this course, you’ll learn the basics of IPv4 addressing and master the skill of subnetting.
Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Describe the structure of an IPv4 address.
- Recognize IPv4 address classes.
- Distinguish between public and private IPv4 addresses.
- Explain the difference between unicast, broadcast, and multicast communications.
- Convert binary numbers to decimal.
- Convert decimal numbers to binary.
- Determine how many subnet bits are required to create a specific number of subnets.
- Calculate how many host bits are required to support a specific number of hosts.
- Given an IPv4 address and a subnet mask, calculate the network and directed broadcast addresses.
- Calculate the usable range of IPv4 addresses for a subnet.
- Troubleshoot incorrectly assigned IPv4 addresses.
Who this course is for:
- Cisco CCNA certification candidates
- CompTIA Network+ certification candidates
- IT professionals responsible for configuring subnets (VLANs).
- Smart Tips: Excel Course
CCNA IP Subnetting – Simplified Course
Content From: http://www.udemy.com/ccna-ip-subnetting-simplified/
CCNA IP Subnetting – Simplified Course Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.