Free Download Build SQL Queries with Excel from scratch – Udemy Course Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
SQL is a standard language for accessing and manipulating databases.
What is SQL?
- SQL stands for Structured Query Language
- SQL lets you access and manipulates databases
- The SQL became a standard of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) in 1986, and of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in 1987
What Can SQL do?
- SQL can execute queries against a database
- SQL can retrieve data from a database
- The SQL can insert records in a database
- SQL can update records in a database
- SQL can delete records from a database
- The SQL can create new databases
- SQL can create new tables in a database
- SQL can create stored procedures in a database
- The SQL can create views in a database
- SQL can set permissions on tables, procedures, and views
Build SQL Queries with Excel from scratch – Course Site
SQL is a Standard – BUT…
Although SQL is an ANSI/ISO standard, there are different versions of the SQL language.
However, to be compliant with the ANSI standard, they all support at least the major commands (such as SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE, INSERT, WHERE) in a similar manner.
SQL is a very useful and important language in database development and manipulation. There are several ways to perform numerous tasks using SQL and it’s always useful to share new ideas and ways to make us work more efficiently using SQL.
A common task that you may have to perform in a live production environment is bulk updates, deletions, or inserts. These tasks can be both time-consuming and delicate if one is not focused. By delicate, I mean mistakes could be made that can cause problems in a live production environment if one is not switched on and focussed.
Microsoft excel has been a very useful tool to me when I have had to do bulk updates, deletions, and inserts. It saves so much time and helps you avoid errors, especially with bulk deletions. With excel I am able to quickly build simple to complex SQL queries that I can you execute various bulk SQL tasks.
In this course, I will show you how to build SQL scripts from scratch step by step that you will use during the course to execute insert and update bulk tasks. The skills you will learn in this course will help you confidently approach any bulk SQL request task in a live production environment.
Build SQL Queries with Excel from scratch – Udemy Course Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.