Free Download Build Library Management System | Python & PyQt5 Udemy Course Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
In this course, you’ll learn how to build a Library System with PyQt5 and Python!
PyQt5 is one of the best frameworks for developing desktop applications that looks awesome
In this course, I’ll be developing on my Mac machine, but you should be able to follow along if you’re on a Windows or Linux. I’ll show you how to download and install Python and PyQt5
You’ll be able to build Desktop Applications and simple business Applications when you’re finished with this course.
Build Library Management System | Python & PyQt5 Course
we will build a library system with:
- adding new books
- The adding books categories
- adding books Author
- The adding books Publisher
- adding a day to day operations for rent or retrieving books
- Generate Excel reports from our data
- Adding new users with user login and editing user data
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
You don’t need any tools or special skills to take this course. I’ll show you how to download and install everything you’ll need for free (PyQt, Python, and the Pycharm).
DO I NEED TO KNOW PYTHON TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
simple python basics! it’s a good idea to learn Python if you want to use PyQt5. But you don’t have to know advanced Python to take this course. I’ll walk you through everything you need to know.
Building desktop applications with PyQt5 is very easy, and the course will make it very fun
What you’ll learn
- Installing Python
- The Installing PyQt5
- Installing MySQL Server
- Design nice desktop applications with QtDesigner
- Styling desktop applications with CSS
- Design a database using MySQL workbench
- Connecting to MySQL database with python
- inserting, selecting, updating, deleting database data from our app
- Adding project themes and change between them easily
- Adding new users
- Updating user data
- Login at startup
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- simple python skills are needed
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed towards absolute beginners who want to learn how to build desktop applications with PyQt5 and Python
Who this course is for:
Build a Library Management System | Python & PyQt5 Course Site
Content From: http://www.udemy.com/build-library-management-system-python-pyqt5/
Build Library Management System | Python & PyQt5 Udemy Course Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.