Free Download Build a Data Analysis Library from Scratch in Python – Free Udemy Course Udemy Courses For Absolutely Free, with Direct Google Drive download link.
Build a Data a Data Analysis Library from Scratch in Python is targeted to those that have a desire to immersive themselves into a single, long, and comprehensive project that covers several advanced Python concepts. By the end of the project you will have built a fully-functioning Python library that is able to complete most of the common data analysis tasks. The library will be titled Pandas Cub and have similar functionality to the popular pandas library.
This course focuses on developing software within the massive ecosystem of tools available in Python.. The nearly 100 unit tests give you immediate feedback on whether or not your code completes the steps correctly.
There are many important concepts that you will learn while building Pandas Cub.
- Creating a development environment with conda
- Using test-driven development to ensure code quality
- Using the Python data model to allow your objects to work seamlessly with builtin Python functions and operators
- Build a DataFrame class with the following functionality:
- Select subsets of data with the brackets operator
- Aggregation methods – sum, min, max, mean, median, etc…
- Non-aggregation methods such as isna, unique, rename, drop
- Group by one or two columns to create pivot tables
- Specific methods for handling string columns
- Read in data from a comma-separated value file
- A nicely formatted display of the DataFrame in the notebook
It is my experience, many people will learn just enough of a programming language like Python to complete basic tasks, but will not possess the skills to complete larger projects or build entire libraries are built. This course intends to provide a means for students looking for a challenging and exciting project that will take serious effort and a long time to complete.
This course is taught by expert instructor Ted Petrou, author of Pandas Cookbook, Master Data Analysis with Python, and Exercise Python.
Who this course is for:
- Students who understand the fundamentals of Python and are looking for a longer more comprehensive project covering advanced topics that they can immerse themselves in.
- YouTube Masterclass Download Free
Build a Data Analysis Library from Scratch in Python – Free Course Site
Content From: http://www.udemy.com/build-a-data-analysis-library-from-scratch-in-python/
Build a Data Analysis Library from Scratch in Python – Free Udemy Course Download Link:
If you face any issue in download link / in the product, Please Leave a comment, We’ll fix your issue As Soon As Possible.